So the team at movemo have come back from a long break and we’re ready to get 2013 rolling! Last year, we worked our butts off researching and writing for you to help create fitness ideas, methods and principles that were effective, enduring and empowering. In addition to our blog, we also contributed our writing and ideas to RedBook, Under30CEO, Ideamensch, Pick The Brain, TeachersatRisk, GovLoop,SheKnows, Nurse Talk Radio, Health Magazine, and the Huffington Post.
We want to do more and would love to hear from you on how we can do that.
But first, let’s recap on a short list of some our greatest articles from last year:
- 35 Ways to Eat More Vegetables
- Green Smoothies Infographic
- Infographic: Which Dietary Supplements are Worth Taking?
- 10 Simple Kitchen Hacks
- Korean Zucchini Pancakes
- Eating Healthy in an Unhealthy World
- The 7 Basic Human Movements
- 4 Essentials for Strengthening Your Core
- 10 Things I didn’t Know About Gyms
- 3 Misleading Fitness Phrases I Wished We Stopped Using
- How To Strengthen Your Core Even More
- Lifts for Stronger Butt, Hips and Legs
- Why the Fitness Industry is Failing You
- The Hierarchy of Fat Loss
- The NYC Bridge Challenge Movemo Fundraiser
- Kickboxing for Rural Kids
- 50 Inspiring Health and Fitness Quotes
- How to Create a Habit
- Why I’m Committed to Health and Fitness
Even with all this material on improving your fitness so you can change the world, we still don’t think we’ve done enough. We’re committed to you, our amazing friends, family and co-workers and so we’d like to know what else you would like to learn about fitness and health in 2013. We know there’s so much more to learn and we’re all about sharing more knowledge with those who are moving our world forward everyday. Let us know and we’ll get started on researching, writing and even making new fitness videos for you. Leave us your comments below, facebook us or even email Kevin and I at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Thanks for being such great fans and readers of our work and cheers to a daring 2013! Move more, and more the world!
-Kevin & Matt