In this weekly link roundup we have articles on and primary lower body exercies, great updates on food and food policy progress, and even a compilation of motivational training videos to get you pumped.
Want to keep up with our favorite links? Join us on Twitter (@movemofitness), Pinterest Movemofitness, or on Facebook.
- The 3 Most Basic Lower Body Movement Patterns – Here’s a breakdown by expert, Bret Contreras, of 3 lower body movements that are fundamental for lower body strength and exercise form.
- Where’s the Pure Beef? – Want to know a little bit more about grass-fed, organic and traditional beef production? Here’ s a quick breakdown and a few good recipes.
- Free Play is Essential for Normal Emotional Development - Movemo encourages the idea of reintroducing the concept of play back into your workout program because it is a key aspect of true fitness. This article is a helpful reminder why.
- Being Your Best Self - This is a great simple post on what it means and looks like to live better for yourself and the world. Take a look. It’s a short read and it might help change your perspective if not validate the things you are doing well.
- Progress is Our Most Important Product – Sometimes it’s easy to get caught up in all the things our country is doing wrong in terms of health and nutrition. Mark Bittman takes a step back and help refocus on some of the great positive systemic changes that are happening today in terms of food and food policy.
- Words of Wisdom – Training Compilation – Needs some motivation? Take a look at this video compilcation of motivational training quotes and stories by the one and only Ross Enamait from RossTraining.com.